Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Today was their two week photo shoot. I can't believe how fast they grow! Getting their big girl feathers :) This is Spud, one of seven chicks we have. I'm still working on their comparison pics.

My daughter playing with the chicks. She's so gentle and loves them so much!

The baby chick hanging out on my shoulder :)

Aww I thought I recognized your little giant looks just like mine lol
LOL. Are yours pretty feisty, too? Ours sure are. They're the smallest of the bunch, but know how to handle themselves.

A couple more pics before bed last night of the group.

BA chick w/ BJG fuzz butts on either side of her. Awww

Last edited:
Mine are all by them slaves same breed I have 8 little ones I hatched them in a home made incubator I bought 12 eggs online and 10 hatched! The first born is the one that trys to controll everybody I think and hope is a she lol
LOL. Are yours pretty feisty, too? Ours sure are. They're the smallest of the bunch, but know how to handle themselves. A couple more pics before bed last night of the group. BA chick w/ BJG fuzz butts on either side of her. Awww

I meant to say selves lol not slaves this auto correct thing on my phone is not helping!
Mine are all by them slaves same breed I have 8 little ones I hatched them in a home made incubator I bought 12 eggs online and 10 hatched! The first born is the one that trys to controll everybody I think and hope is a she lol

I want to find out if you could tell what sex they are by their wings. I have some with no wing tip, and some with a long wing tip! Have u checked your babys can u tell what sex they are?
azer....  That's cool about the incubator and getting a nice hatch.  Excellent job!  I hope she is a she, too! LOL  I knew what you meant.  Gotta love auto correct.

Back
Top Bottom