Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

All these pics are so cute!

I thought I'd share some of mine

Stretching out a little leg

4 turkey poults and one chicken chick

Sam and Ella the silkies, Sam turned out to be a girl and Ella was a boy
tongue.png

3 quail chicks snuggling (they were hatched by my pigeons so were super snuggly)

All these pics are so cute! I thought I'd share some of mine Stretching out a little leg 4 turkey poults and one chicken chick Sam and Ella the silkies, Sam turned out to be a girl and Ella was a boy :p 3 quail chicks snuggling (they were hatched by my pigeons so were super snuggly)
Omg I'm melting from all of that cuteness! lol

Where I live my feed stores always have 90% pullets in their batches. But that's how they order it. Not sure if it's the same where your from
We live in a tiny little town and the feed store is new, (less than a yr). This is the first time I've seen she's had chicks and my first time buying them. These are all supposed to be brown egg laying pullets. That's all the info I have on them. All my other pullets and cockerels were given to me form my brother in law. Oh, and all the ones I got form him are mixed breeds and of different ages. I love them all and I'm so happy to find eggs, lol

We live in a tiny little town and the feed store is new, (less than a yr). This is the first time I've seen she's had chicks and my first time buying them. These are all supposed to be brown egg laying pullets. That's all the info I have on them. All my other pullets and cockerels were given to me form my brother in law. Oh, and all the ones I got form him are mixed breeds and of different ages. I love them all and I'm so happy to find eggs, lol

Lol yes, I get so happy when I find eggs from my girls. I love em for it :)

All these chick pics are so cute! Here are some of mine when they were wee babies.

Our Columbian Rocks x Reds.

Raven our Olive Egger Roo.

Pepper our Blue Maran Roo.

Rockette our half Bantam hen.

Sparrow our Silver Penciled Cochin Bantam hen.

Pipkin our White Silkie Bantam hen. Our other White Silkie is a roo.

Baby Raptor, named by our grandson, our Buff Silkie Bantam. I thought it a roo but not so sure now, will have to post a grownup pic later.

Last edited:
mom is sitting on all her babies tonight. (16/17 hatched 2 weeks ago, she had 4 babies, I had 8 in house, and 4 went to a friend.) Mom went right to the 8, and sat on them. she had 12 to watch over now. and all will be in brooder box tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom