Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

that looks like our momma. She only has 3 little ones hiding under there.

Last edited:
Babies are here and all alive! They disappeared yesterday with no tracking updates (they were supposed to arrive yesterday), so I thought they were all going to be DOA (tracking also said estimated delivery was MONDAY).

They sent me 14 bantams instead of the 10 I ordered (no complaints) and 15 packing peanuts.

Partridge cochin?

Mottled cochin?

Gold laced cochin? Or more partridge, I dunno.

Buff cochin.

Splash cochin? Has some gray in it. Love that look on its face!

Not sure. Silver laced something. Maybe sebright, maybe OEGB. TINY!

OEGB?

And I have no idea on these four.

Then a few of the packing peanuts, of course. Probably RIR.

The vicious (sarcasm) pitbull mix guard dog.

Babies are here and all alive! They disappeared yesterday with no tracking updates (they were supposed to arrive yesterday), so I thought they were all going to be DOA (tracking also said estimated delivery was MONDAY). They sent me 14 bantams instead of the 10 I ordered (no complaints) and 15 packing peanuts. Partridge cochin? Mottled cochin? Gold laced cochin? Or more partridge, I dunno. Buff cochin. Splash cochin? Has some gray in it. Love that look on its face! Not sure. Silver laced something. Maybe sebright, maybe OEGB. TINY! OEGB? And I have no idea on these four. Then a few of the packing peanuts, of course. Probably RIR. The vicious (sarcasm) pitbull mix guard dog.
How cute! Where did you order from? It's always exciting getting new babies :)

I always order from Ideal. They have a huge selection and only a minimum amount you have to spend on chicks ($25). They add male chicks for warmth, sometimes turkeys, ducks, geese, etc. (or you can get insurance and no extra males). And shipping is less than $15, even with small/quarter box charges.

Nothing is available right now, other than their weekly specials, but they'll start hatching in bulk again in February.

Back
Top Bottom