Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

my babies sayin hi !

I would have up here but I did not trust having a heat lamp outside nor did I have such funds in order to do so. So I waited a bit to make sure they could handle the weather and when they were 8 weeks I put them outside with my bigger girls and they weathered our last 4 day winter snow rain and thunder storm quite well!

When I say they go to the coop at 4 weeks old there is no heat lamp that goes with them. Just chickens, wood chips, straw and a good draft free coop. I wouldn't do it in the winter. I try to only raise chicks in the spring.

peep
These are pics of my newest group of chickies. There are 10 in all, but these are my most photogenic.

These last two were left on my doorstep. Not sure what they are - leghorns?

my babies sayin hi !

hahaha that's awesome love it.
When I say they go to the coop at 4 weeks old there is no heat lamp that goes with them. Just chickens, wood chips, straw and a good draft free coop. I wouldn't do it in the winter. I try to only raise chicks in the spring.

Agreed I hear ya, wish I could do that here. For some reason we are having a very rough spring this year.

peep
These are pics of my newest group of chickies. There are 10 in all, but these are my most photogenic.

These last two were left on my doorstep. Not sure what they are - leghorns?

I love the pictures of the babies, wow someone just left them at your doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom