Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Thats adorable! Is your darkest chick there an EE? Their legs are showing up super "willow", love it!

I think that one is an Americauna! I can't tell them apart, I picked up 14 and the only one's I can differentiate are the Polish Crested and the Silkies!
yippiechickie.gif

i love watching my chicks starting to grow their combs in and getting bigger.. they are developing some cute personalities of their own..

this is one that i thought was a plymouth rock, but apparently she is a black australorp.. i call this one Alex.. love the little teardrop markings.. she is timid but sooooo sweet..

i love watching my chicks starting to grow their combs in and getting bigger.. they are developing some cute personalities of their own..

this is one that i thought was a plymouth rock, but apparently she is a black australorp.. i call this one Alex.. love the little teardrop markings.. she is timid but sooooo sweet..

I LOOOOVE my Black Australorp! Mine is timid, but just like a teddy bear. And she is smart. Very smart. I love watching my 'chicken tv' and now that my little chicks are moved out into the coop with the big chicks, I have noticed my BA is VERY smart about negotiating the big chicks.

Here are some updated pics from last week just before I fully integrated the two batches of chicks.

2nd Batch (or as I call them, the little chicks):
Blanche, LB.

Dorothy, EE.

Mrs. McGillicuddy, GSL.

Sophia, EE.

Betty, BA.

Izzie, CM.

1st Batch, or as I call them, the big chicks:
Rose, EE.

Lucy, BO.

Lacey, SLW.

Ethel, BR.

And now they are fully integrated. For three nights now, and its been going great!

Last edited:
Here are some updated pics from last week just before I fully integrated the two batches of chicks.

2nd Batch (or as I call them, the little chicks):
Blanche, LB.

Dorothy, EE.

Mrs. McGillicuddy, GSL.

Sophia, EE.

Betty, BA.

Izzie, CM.

1st Batch, or as I call them, the big chicks:
Rose, EE.

Lucy, BO.

Lacey, SLW.

Ethel, BR.

And now they are fully integrated. For three nights now, and its been going great!

Back
Top Bottom