baby duck with lots of problems

We've had some brave hawks too. They just sit there in the tree and stare at you. I hate them too but I could never kill one. It is against the law to kill one. I've always heard the 3 SSS's when it comes to hawks. Shoot, Shovel, and shut up.

I'm sorry for your loss of your chicken Garner. I know how hard it is to lose one especially the favorite.

Take care and have a great day.

Patty

We've had some brave hawks too. They just sit there in the tree and stare at you. I hate them too but I could never kill one. It is against the law to kill one. I've always heard the 3 SSS's when it comes to hawks. Shoot, Shovel, and shut up.

I'm sorry for your loss of your chicken Garner. I know how hard it is to lose one especially the favorite.

Take care and have a great day.

Patty
I have heard that phrase too Patty but I could not kill one either. We had a huge Red Tail sitting up in the tree day before yesterday. My oldest rooster was pitching a fit all the chickens went into hiding most of my ducks just sat and looked up. I think this hawk is a resident here it usually has it's mate and a youngster with it all I saw this day was the one. That was enough.

I hope that hawk stays away Patti and leaves everyone alone.

I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas from my flock to you and yours. I hope you have a very nice holiday.

Patty

I hope that hawk stays away Patti and leaves everyone alone.

I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas from my flock to you and yours. I hope you have a very nice holiday.

Patty
Merry Christmas from Opie and the gang here
smile.png

Merry Christmas from my birdies and I to you all! I hope you all had wonderful holidays this year.

Our chickens and little ones got out today as well, I stood out there for about two hours before the hawk started flying around but they were out for a while which was nice for them!

My young Drake Rocky and his younger siblings. I was worried that he might hurt them being a boy but he seems happy to play flock leader . miss Wonky however is terrified of them Lol, if they try to follow her, she runs away as far and fast as her wobbly legs will take her. She's enamored of Rocky so she can't stay away for long and so the cycle repeats.

Rocky is so cute and taking care of the little ones that is awesome. Thanks for sharing their pics with us.

My young Drake Rocky and his younger siblings. I was worried that he might hurt them being a boy but he seems happy to play flock leader . miss Wonky however is terrified of them Lol, if they try to follow her, she runs away as far and fast as her wobbly legs will take her. She's enamored of Rocky so she can't stay away for long and so the cycle repeats.

love.gif

love.gif

Back
Top Bottom