Baby duckling bad leg

Daisey88

In the Brooder
Jul 10, 2023
My mother in law went to tractor supply to get hens and they told her they had a duck with a hurt leg and the other ducks were picking on it. So she got it gave it to me because I have 1 week old runner ducks just hatChed he will not stand on his one leg the runners are so much bigger what can I do. I got some probiotics

Attachments

• IMG_20230823_203254639.jpg
    IMG_20230823_203254639.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20230823_204739694.jpg
    IMG_20230823_204739694.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 4
He needs extra niacin get liquid b complex its at tsc but says 'injectable , for cattle and swine' (or something close to that)
but we give it orally to ducks who need a quick boost of extra niacin. you can put a little on his food
also you probably know to add 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast to every cup of the starter feed you are using , for all the ducklings :)

My mother in law went to tractor supply to get hens and they told her they had a duck with a hurt leg and the other ducks were picking on it. So she got it gave it to me because I have 1 week old runner ducks just hatChed he will not stand on his one leg the runners are so much bigger what can I do. I got some probiotics
The stuff I bought was what tractor supply suggested will that work for now ? I can't find the nicin

Should I do bandaid wrap to put leg in place?

Back
Top Bottom