Bad Egg!!! Bad Egg!!!! Bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Poor Nat, but I did laugh, sorry
big_smile.png

I got a few dark brahma eggs from a friend and on day 9 or so i noticed a smell I was going to candle the eggs so i went to pick one up! It was slightly stuck in the turner so i gave it a slight tug, it exploded in my room (in the bator though) and it stunk really bad, i ran the bator out of the house as fast as i could and took it into the woods, it smelled really bad!!!
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
barnie.gif

There could be WARS stopped dead in their tracks with a bombing of rotten goose eggs ...

JUST.GROSS!
lau.gif

The one that got me was when I was throwing it out an I got to the door an opened the door but it went boom right there in the kitchen with my arm drawn back to throw....
sickbyc.gif

My fault though. I didn't smell the vents on the incubator for several days an when I did it was to late....

Ugh.... thats all i can say..

I'll just wave and say hello from waaaay over here, if you dont mind...
frow.gif

Last edited:
I feel so bad for you. I have to admit that I was cracking up laughing at this, though. Sent it to my husband, and he was busting up laughing in the other room. It's kind of like when you have a newborn and they manage to barf and poop on you somehow at the same time.
smile.png

(EDIT - No...that actually isn't close. They'd have to get barf IN your mouth to get anywhere close to this.)

Last edited:
omg, I just had that happen a couple weeks ago, well, except for getting covered...
my broody left her nest and I grabbed what was left of the eggs and tossed them in the bator. I had a marans egg that I could see dark but expected to hatch by then....I lightly tapped on the air cell and the loudest boom knocked me on my butt. The smell was horrible but I had a fully formed chick(must have died right when mom abandoned the nest that a.m. as I didn't collect till evening), lucky for me. I was shaking and ran that sucker outside real quick....couldn't imagine having to wear that stench
sickbyc.gif
fl.gif
for a decent hatch

Quote:
UMMMM....I have gotten barf in my mouth...and when my dog was a puppy I was tumbling on floor with him a little too much? Must have been because he peed near my mouth and in my ear..
hit.gif
. 8m a train wreck..lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom