Bad idea?

AndrewP07

Chirping
Aug 17, 2023
I just ordered 85 jumbo coturnix quail hatching eggs from eBay, and I’m starting to worry about the cold weather, and thanksgiving. I’m hatching them for somebody, and I offered to hatch them for free if they just bought the eggs. They shipped this morning, and they’re coming from Missouri I believe. I am in eastern Washington. Here’s the weather forecast.

Attachments

• 9341B7C2-BAF8-4668-A036-AA418D67BC84.png
    9341B7C2-BAF8-4668-A036-AA418D67BC84.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
Cold weather is actually less harmful to the eggs than hot weather. Hopefully the eggs are shipped in foam shippers, which are quite insulating. As they travel across the country, they are not likely to spend enough time outside for damage to happen.

You should be fine, as long as the seller is decent and they pack the eggs properly.

Cold weather is actually less harmful to the eggs than hot weather. Hopefully the eggs are shipped in foam shippers, which are quite insulating. As they travel across the country, they are not likely to spend enough time outside for damage to happen.

You should be fine, as long as the seller is decent and they pack the eggs properly.
Yes, in the description, it says shipped in foam shippers

Back
Top Bottom