Bantam breed Identification needed

ChickenMama6RIR

Free Ranging
7 Years
I am usually very good with chicken breeds. But this one has me stumped. I know that some of them are Polish but. I cannot figure out what the other ones are. They look more like golden seabrights, but they have yellow/cream feathered feet, so that makes me think mille fleur d'uccle. Does anyone have any guidance on this? Maybe I'm not thinking of a breed. Maybe cochin, but is so, what color?

1000023786.jpg

If they have feathered feat they could be Bantam Cochins (amazing breed!) If not they can definitely be Seabrights, you may be able to see if they are seabrights from their wings if they are starting to come in. You will see the black tips and golden color peaking through

If they have feathered feat they could be Bantam Cochins (amazing breed!) If not they can definitely be Seabrights, you may be able to see if they are seabrights from their wings if they are starting to come in. You will see the black tips and golden color peaking through
They must be cochin then! It has feathered cream feet! Thank you!

they are my absolute favorite chickens! So sweet and great layer.. thru do go broody alot though but i use mine as incubators for my other eggs. They will hatch anything out and be amazing mamas!

Congratulations!
Thank you!! I had actually purposely gotten a few cochins today because I wanted some lol. So it's a happy surprise!

Yes, they look to me like cochins. They are so adorable and pretty! I love their coloring!

Back
Top Bottom