BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i contacted the breeder and the frizzle is one of her calico rejects (which i am totally fine with, she asked me if i wanted cute or show stoppers and i fell in love with this pullet ). the lady says she breeds for calicos so she might have been meaning mille fleurs. i am going to breed her to my buff cockerel when she starts laying.

i contacted the breeder and the frizzle is one of her calico rejects (which i am totally fine with, she asked me if i wanted cute or show stoppers and i fell in love with this pullet ). the lady says she breeds for calicos so she might have been meaning mille fleurs. i am going to breed her to my buff cockerel when she starts laying.
a lot of people breed for the calicos , mille fleurs, a lot harder, i used to have the milles and got alot of calicos but i lost everything this past winter , gd was taking care of my chickens while we were in florida and a coon killed them, the only thing i had left was a old swedish flower cross hen and a buff columbian hen that i had hatched last summer, but have no rooster and no one else close by has the mille fleurs, i'm looking tho

i have 7 banty cochins all under 6 months old, they are my only cochins now, as my 6 year old red cochin passed away about a 2 months ago.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
this is my little "flock" they aren't always in this group the two new ones are with the splash, and the others are in a group of four together

i have 7 banty cochins all under 6 months old, they are my only cochins now, as my 6 year old red cochin passed away about a 2 months ago.
View attachment 1488063 View attachment 1488064 View attachment 1488065 View attachment 1488066 View attachment 1488067 View attachment 1488069 View attachment 1488070 View attachment 1488071 View attachment 1488072 View attachment 1488074
this is my little "flock" they aren't always in this group the two new ones are with the splash, and the others are in a group of four together
i have some cochins now but not the millies which i love , some are about the same age as yours and some are about a month old now. since i don't need this many, will be thinning the flock as soon as i decide what i want to keep, i do know some cockerels will be going this coming sat to one of the chicken swaps , friend is going to take them for me, there's also several fizzles in the bunch, had at least 6 hatch, different colors and gave most of them to the same friend

i am so excited to start breeding this fall i am going to one of the aba national shows (as a spectator). i am going to look for some show quality cochins in the sale section of the show i go to. all of mine have defects/disqualifications but i can bred that out of them so i don't care.

i am so excited to start breeding this fall i am going to one of the aba national shows (as a spectator). i am going to look for some show quality cochins in the sale section of the show i go to. all of mine have defects/disqualifications but i can bred that out of them so i don't care.
i don't show just have the cochins because i like them

Back
Top Bottom