BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Here's my babies
Awww...they are beautiful
love.gif
I LOVE bantam cochins and am planning on hatching some in April...can't wait!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Hi everyone! I am in California and looking for bantam cochin eggs for hatching. They are pets for us so not necessarily looking for show quality. No preference on color, but I would like smooth feathers. If anyone has any contacts or good sources, please let me know..Thanks!!!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I will be getting my first Bantam Cochin s this April!

I am very excited and will be getting hopefully some silkies with them.

You are going to LOVE them! They are such sweet and beautiful fluffy birds...both breeds
big_smile.png
My silkies were a little more skittish then my cochins, but still very lovable and people friendly
love.gif
Plus make great broodies!

Those are all the qualities that drew me in I will also be giving them their own house seperate from my other hens as DH purchased leghorn pullets last year for DGD and they are completely insane! they have made such a dramatic fuss that my ladies wont let me hold them anymore and I cant get rid of them as My dear granddaughter is so attached.

I thought about ordering on line but I want to hold and inspect them first and April is the soonest the feed store that will let me do so will be getting them in.

Back
Top Bottom