BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
We put our baby chicks on the floor of chicken house yesterday evening.. They been flying around and having fun..growing so fast..do believe we have 2 Roo's and 3 chicks...

Well, three of them hatched.....pretty sure the 2 cochins are the unhatched.....one was formed and one was not. I say pretty sure because the eggs were pretty much unidentifiable...lol. I hope these are little ladies and that they are good layers! I had five chicks hatch over the winter and four of them were little roos. Bought four pullets at the feed store and one of them is a roo. I love him and plan to keep him.
I have Ms Frizzle on five eggs....I hope to have some success with them.

Can anyone tell me if these r Roo's? They have combs coming up..the tallest one is more aggressive than the others r too...

Look like boys

The bottom one looks like golden penciled or partridge. The top one.... I don't know if that is a real color :/

Thanks so much, those were my thoughts. I know cochins come in a silver penciled, not aware of a gold penciled. There may be a gold laced but the feather patterns aren't laced. I'm thinking that there must be some gene affecting the color pattern to account for the white. Otherwise I think partridge on both. Now just hoping that I will be sure of their sex before long
1f413.png

As babies :

Back
Top Bottom