BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
[/IMG]
My babies getting so big

I'm pretty sure this is a lil man...bright comb and hardly any feathers... He has a bald stripe down his back...he is 8 weeks old...

Except his wings and his boots! Lol

Last edited:
Any thoughts on this baby? Girl or boy?
4 weeks old

Going on feathering and comb color I'd say girl, but I'm hoping really hard that a couple of mine that look about like that are girls... That first picture of all of them the flash washed out their combs pretty bad, I have at least one that is feathered like the lil man, and then there's that blue frizzle...I really want to hold out hope that he is a she...I haven't figured out how to catch it on camera, but the very tips of those blue feathers are a deep red!

Going on feathering and comb color I'd say girl, but I'm hoping really hard that a couple of mine that look about like that are girls...

That first picture of all of them the flash washed out their combs pretty bad, I have at least one that is feathered like the lil man, and then there's that blue frizzle...I really want to hold out hope that he is a she...I haven't figured out how to catch it on camera, but the very tips of those blue feathers are a deep red!

On my baby, the body shape looks much more like a girl so far...but her/his comb is bigger than the others
idunno.gif
Feathering is more like the others that are definitely looking like girls at this point...my one boy still has a way to go to get that baby fluff off..LOL

Hopefully you get the girls your hoping for
fl.gif
And the one with blue feathers/red tips sounds beautiful! Just keep snapping a million pictures until the color shows up...LOL
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom