BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Hi everyone, I am again starting to search for bantam cochins. I will be looking to add this summer, so soon. I just haven't been able to find exactly what I want yet, with shipping. I am looking for the following:

Colors of interest: Black, Blue, Splash, possibly mottled, and possibly calico

Age: Anything that is out of the brooder up, but nothing very old please, I plan to keep these birds for their whole life.

Sex: I will be looking for one cockeral for the black, blue, and splash pen, one cockeral for mottled, and one cockeral for Calico. Basically I need one rooster with any pullets I purchase. I would like to buy trios or more at once, but I will look at pairs.

I need someone who can ship to me, I am in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Healthy only, please! I am not ready to purchase today, but if I can find someone who has what I want, we can get it all worked out. I am seriously looking. Thank you in advance!

INTRODUCING!
My new venture to a friendlier flock,

2 Blue Bantam Cochins, 1st is Lulu 2nd is Blue.

And 2 White Cochin Frizzle Bantams 1st is PomPom 2nd is Rah

These are my new babies. they came with 4 Silkies and 4 Standard Cochin so I can find my friendliest flock ever
love.gif

INTRODUCING!

These are my new babies. they came with 4 Silkies and 4 Standard Cochin so I can find my friendliest flock ever
love.gif
That is a great idea! I made a list of all the breeds I would have in my "ultimate friendly" flock. My list included silkies, cochins, and belgian d'uccles. I am getting an order of 11 chicks on the 10th with a variety of breeds. Let me know the personalities of each, and congratz on the babies!
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif

Quote: I will keep posting make sure to keep the heat roos seperate. I found homes for the packing peanuts in my order but not before one of my silkies got trampled. She is doing fine now but I was nervous for a bit. I ordered 12 and got 11 sexed barred roos with my order to ensure live arrivals. I couldnt just dump em so I re homed with a 4h group. Good luck with your new babies as well.

Quote: Ok Great info thanks!~

INTRODUCING!

love.gif

Congrats ! They are adorable and VERY nice variety for a friendly flock...I just love cochins and silkies...total people birds!!!!

Got a question how do you control breeding if u have roo and hen together u wana breed...how do u seperate from the rest and know which ones r fertilized eggs
Nobody knows?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom