BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Boy or girl??????? Help

hi! I am new to the chicken community, although my mom did it for some years ago and is teaching me some stuff now,
I have Frizzles/cochins , polish, and one silkie roo. All are super sweet. but I LOVE my cochins.
the Frizzle girl is grown right now, as we found her months ago when picking up a friend of mine, and we felt super bad, and kept her. She is the sweetest chicken as could be and is adorable. We discovered she is a frizzle cochin from her backwards feathers, and found that it was from genetics. I will post a picture probably tomorrow when I go out to feed them, water etc. and will snap a photo then!!

hi! I am new to the chicken community, although my mom did it for some years ago and is teaching me some stuff now,
I have Frizzles/cochins , polish, and one silkie roo. All are super sweet. but I LOVE my cochins.
the Frizzle girl is grown right now, as we found her months ago when picking up a friend of mine, and we felt super bad, and kept her. She is the sweetest chicken as could be and is adorable. We discovered she is a frizzle cochin from her backwards feathers, and found that it was from genetics. I will post a picture probably tomorrow when I go out to feed them, water etc. and will snap a photo then!!

Back
Top Bottom