BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Woah! What color is that? So pretty
1f49c.png

She is a blue calico/ Mille . Thank you for the compliment
1f60a.png

Last edited:
Hi!! This is my lil' Cochin hen ( she is a black hen ) but she is adorable!! She climbed my shoulder today when I was feeding them

I believe that is either a splash or porcelain. We just got a porcelain bantam d'ucla and it looks like that but without the tan. It has spots of lavender. So cute but they get dirty very quickly, with the feathered feet and low held wings.

My 7 month old Bantam Cochin who started laying around around 5 - 6 months old just all of a sudden stopped laying? She has been laying pretty consistently, now for the past two weeks, nothing? I had changed her around in different coops and they do free range a lot so thought maybe she was laying somewhere else so for the past week I have had her back in her original coop and she hasn't been out to free range and still nothing? She's eating, drinking acting normal not molting? Any other reason she would just stop like this?

I love my Cochins, they lay well...talk softly unless treats are involved..and have almost 100% hatch rate...I've only had 3 not make it..2 were very first lay since I got them. I got a father daughter,grandaughter, mother. My rooster Mr. Grouchy pants, takes good care of all of them even my 3 month old pullet. He got named that because he talks the loudest.

I love my Cochins, they lay well...talk softly unless treats are involved..and have almost 100% hatch rate...I've only had 3 not make it..2 were very first lay since I got them. I got a father daughter,grandaughter, mother. My rooster Mr. Grouchy pants, takes good care of all of them even my 3 month old pullet. He got named that because he talks the loudest.
This is Mr. grouchy pants.

Back
Top Bottom