BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Oh! I didn't realize she was that young!

:( Yea she is just a tiny little booger. She is my husbands favorite, so we are hoping to figure out some answers tonight. We'll be searching BYC for help.
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Hi!
    I just set 18 Bantam cochin eggs, along with 12 button quail and 10 duck eggs...not all in the same bator..LOL! I hatch with my class every year and we are just getting started...so EXCITED! :weee

I was thinking about getting button quail, they're so cute! I know the chick fever feeling, you can't wait till they hatch :D I ordered chicks last night from purely poultry, hopefully they come soon! :celebrate

I was thinking about getting button quail, they're so cute! I know the chick fever feeling, you can't wait till they hatch
big_smile.png
I ordered chicks last night from purely poultry, hopefully they come soon!
celebrate.gif

Awww.....babies are always fun!!! YEP...I have been chick obsessed since I set them. It's so much fun hatching...and STRESSFUL!! I think I am more excited than my students...LOL!!!! Post pics when your chicks get to you...LOVE seeing pics...helps the waiting process
caf.gif

At what age can I begin to feed layena crumbles I have about one more scope of start and grow and since they are almost grown I find it kind of pointless to buy another 50 pound bag, but I will if I have too.

Back
Top Bottom