BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? They are almost 5 wks now and flora's comb is bigger but not any different in color. I'm leaning toward Pullet.

She got out of the brooder yesterday and when I went into the basement she walked around the corner to me yelling until I picked her up. Then she quieted down while I told her everything would be ok and she told me all about it. Then I plopped her back in and she was fine. It was hysterical.
That is soo adorable!

LT=""]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7791571/width/500/height/1000[/IMG]

More pictures but buff is not in any.

Last edited:
These are not mine but I'm considering going and picking them up. They are 4 weeks, do the both look like pullets? Also, what colors will they be? I currently have two 6 month old bantam cochin hens and 1 5 month old silkie. How will I go about introducing them out to the coop with them and how long do I have to wait to do so?

They look like pullets.When I got mine,which was a total incident,they had red combs,it was obvious roosters from hens in their tiny flock.When I did introduce them,they tried fighting.I have them all officially introduce now that it is April (That was sverelmontsh ago),so they can be aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom