Bantam cochins in NJ

buzzard chick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 17, 2007
Toms River, NJ
Please help me find some homes for my birds. I'm trying to rehome some of my splash /blues to concentrate on buffs, millies and blacks. Thease are great birds with great temperment. I just need the room. All hens are laying. Thanks.
Jen

HI!
I am in Toms River. I can ship as long as the temps are cool. I can hold if interested till they do cool. E-mail me @ [email protected] if you would like me to send pictures. They are all in the middle of a molt. I have a couple eggs from them in the bator that I threw in to check fertility and they are good at day 6. Like I said I really like them but My space is limited. I have a NPIP certified flock. Thanks for your interest.
Jen

Hi Jen,

Where abouts are you in Jersey? I might be interested in 1 or 2 Cochin hens.
Thanks,
Kim

Hey Jen!

Do you have any bantam cochin pullets/hens left (the older the better)? I am in NJ also.

I just recently had an old standard Cochin hen die (natural causes--she was ancient!) who was housed w/ one of my Silkie roo's and now he's all alone. He definitely needs a girlfriend and preferrably a bantam (it was cute & funny to see him try and jump on the big hen! HaHa!)

My chickens are total pets and the hen would be VERY well cared for. (I can even send you pics of the coop and run if you'd like.)

Thanks!!

~Beth

Hi, I do have some chicks available. Hatched out a blue splash today. The others are about 6weeks old. i also have a standard white cream salmon favorelle I'd like to find a home for. She is laying and about 2 years old. Let me know. The trio of blue/ splash just sold on eggbid.
Jen

Back
Top Bottom