Bantam Cochins Mottled & Mille Fleur Project

SGM

Songster
11 Years
Aug 18, 2008
Easley, SC
I have 2 trios of Cochins for sale. Laying well and have excellent fertility. The Mottled trio has two hens from Judy Gantt. The project trio is from Joshbantams for Mille Fleur. They're buff and buff columbian. Their first chicks have just hatched out and are 2 weeks old.

$25 a trio. We're in Easley, SC.

barnie.gif
. Why is everything too far away??? I would love to have your buff columbians but its just too far of a drive for me.
hit.gif

Oh, sure, close to where I live and no room for something I need! I really have to get going with getting these extra roos in the freezer.

You may be hearing from me............
droolin.gif

I don't have any pictures of them and its raining today. Actually suppose to rain for a few more days strait. If/when it dries out if they're still here I'll get some.

I don't know a whole lot about confirmation in chickens so I can't really help there.

I forgot about my avatar. The hen in my avatar is one of the mottled trio. the other has more white, but not a lot, she's nicely marked. Anyway, they were young in that picture, they've filled out more since.

I use to have blue mottled birds too, but long since sold those. Thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom