Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

Since I am new to Barnevelders, where can I find the breed standard?

Also is there a list of quality barnevelder breeders? I am waiting for some barnie chicks in May
smile.png
But they are only five of them! LOL I do not mind a handful of splashes also.

Thank you very much.
Welcome to Barnevelders!!! I love mine very much.
love.gif

I dont know these answers right off hand, But there are a handful of very good Barnevelder breeders on this thread. And if you google "Barnevelder breed standard" Im sure youll get a slew of information..... Research is worth the the reward!!

I can hear my babies peeping inside their shells!!!!! I am sooo excited. No pips in the shells that I could see yet, but I can definitely hear them! OMG I am sOOOO excitedddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my barnevelder baby fluff butts!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Also is there a list of quality barnevelder breeders? I am waiting for some barnie chicks in May
smile.png

Thank you very much.

I've found some quality breeders on this thread. Plus, people post pictures of their birds, so you can get a good idea of what they have. If you see someone with something you like, send them a PM and see if they ship eggs or chicks. It's a little easier to find breeders who will ship eggs than chicks. It seems like most of the breeders on here are on the west coast.

smile.png

Thank you very much.

In the Standard of Perfection book - 2010 is the latest edition:
http://www.amerpoultryassn.com/store.htm

Back
Top Bottom