Barred Ohiki,Phoenix Bantam & Phoenix with different coloured feet

user213590

Songster
9 Years
May 17, 2013
I have Ohiki, Phoenix Bantam and Phoenix. I have Barred in all three Breeds. The thing is the Barred girls born in the hutches in the pens with each different Breed, are all the same size. The differencein them all is their feet.
A couple have yellow-green feet. A couple have slate-blue feet. A couple have white-pink pearly feet. A couple have black feet with black faces. Oh yes, their beaks are almost a match to the feet. A couple have tortoise shell horn colored beak and feet too.
So I have alot of Barred Ohiki, Phoenix Bantam and Phoenix and I wonder as to their dollar value. Which is the most desireable or valuable? An was I surprised from chickens with no Barred look having chicks that were Barred? Yes, lots of Turquoise ears also.

Also need to add, my husband thinks the large Fly-ties were busy going over the tops of hutches to get inside and get at the females in the cages and that is why I have barred in all hutch/pens. I now have bird netting tied down on the top of the chainlink fencing that separates the different breeds and their coloring.

Back
Top Bottom