Barred rock rooster pa 19320

sallysinnamon

Songster
9 Years
Dec 4, 2010
south eastern
Anyone interested in a friendly 8 week old barred rock rooster? He's been handled everyday..I will attach a better picture when I get home.. didn't realize he moved his head and picture went blurry!!

Area code 19320

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180924_091728~2.jpg
    MVIMG_20180924_091728~2.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 13
Are you positive that's a cockerel? From the picture you posted the barring looks like a pullet. The barring looks the same as the other birds in the background.

I can post a few pictures later if you want to see.. he didn't crow yet, but has a much larger redder comb than a pullet of the same age..has had it since he was little..and is much larger as well..

A barred rock cockerel normally has a lot more white in the feathers than a pullet. I haven't ever owned one myself but have seen lots of picture here in the forums. In the pictures there was obviously more white on the cockerels. Maybe you should put the new picture up in the "What Breed or Gender Is This" forum just to be sure. I'd hate to see you give away a pullet.

Thanks for looking out..there's two..this one and another one. The other one just started to try to crow..all pictures I've seen the males are way whiter as well..but outside you can tell they are slightly whiter than the hen..but not by much. I will definitely get more pictures and post them over in the other forum and see.

Back
Top Bottom