~Battle for Survival~ A African Wild dog Roleplay

"I think he might've gone off to hunt, but I don't know," she yawned.
Omari lifted himself up, preparing to stretch. He started with the paws, pressing his nails into the soil and pushing against the ground with all four legs. Then he arched his back, hearing a vertebra or two pop. He moved the end of his spine, curling his tail over his back, then let it drop and swing from side to side. Once finished, he trotted out of the den.

Laid her head down by her paws as her pups nursed. Her deep chocolate eyes gazed around the den.

Quote:
Nia skidded to a halt in front of the den and looked around. Exhaling a canine sigh, she flopped down. "Jake?"
"Yes? What is it?" Jake asked, nuzzling her.

"Can you please go look for Gamba? I'm worried about him," she said quietly.
"Well, where did he go?" Jake asked.
Quote: Omari lifted himself up, preparing to stretch. He started with the paws, pressing his nails into the soil and pushing against the ground with all four legs. Then he arched his back, hearing a vertebra or two pop. He moved the end of his spine, curling his tail over his back, then let it drop and swing from side to side. Once finished, he trotted out of the den.
Jake grinned,"Sure thing, he turned and ran off, following Gamba's scent.

Quote:
Nia skidded to a halt in front of the den and looked around. Exhaling a canine sigh, she flopped down. "Jake?"

Quote: Omari lifted himself up, preparing to stretch. He started with the paws, pressing his nails into the soil and pushing against the ground with all four legs. Then he arched his back, hearing a vertebra or two pop. He moved the end of his spine, curling his tail over his back, then let it drop and swing from side to side. Once finished, he trotted out of the den.

Nia grunted as she rolled onto her paws and headed into the safety of her den.

Quote:

Jake continued to follor the trail, it got warmer and warmer.

Quote:

Gamba leaped in front of Jake, a serious growl leaving his jaws. "Why aren't you protecting your mate?"

Quote:

Gamba leaped in front of Jake, a serious growl leaving his jaws. "Why aren't you protecting your mate?"
"Because she told me to come find you!! Dude, calm down!! We're not that far away!! Plus I think she wanted some alone time!" Jake yapped out, jumping backwards.

Quote:

"Because she told me to come find you!! Dude, calm down!! We're not that far away!! Plus I think she wanted some alone time!" Jake yapped out, jumping backwards.
Gamba swallowed a snarl and settled for flicking his dirt coated tail in Jake's face before trotting away from him.
Quote:
Omari suddenly stopped, ears swiveling. The grass was taller here, and he could faintly hear scratching. He crouched, hindquarters wiggling. He plunged through the grass, then swung back up, head and ruff covered with dirt and, in his jaws, a squealing mouse.

Back
Top Bottom