Bay Area BYCers!

K sounds good to me I'll keep your number on stand by in case I have a complete melt down lucky for me I have a new job so i can't be at home all the time

My BLRW come from chicken scratch and another lady on here named Francie whose eggs come from Blues Poultry lines. Some silkies...I also have some SQ bantam sized dark brahma's from a lady on here whose birds come from Jimmy Rust of Arbuckle & Rust Poultry ....hers are Harmony Oaks

Last edited:
GO RANGERS!!! ... Go home and cry to your mamas, that is.

Hahahaha.

Yay Giants! Kicked the Rangers' butts on their home turf.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled hatching discussion.
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Thanks for sharing those future photos! Maybe the next gathering should be at your mini-farm???

Everyone at my block party potluck took a look at your eggs and were amazed at the colors. I hope they all shared them equally!

Did you get a chance to try the creamed honey?

I just remembered that my husband has an incubator!! Not that I'm going to start hatching eggs, but ..... it hasn't been in use for many, many years, so it may not be in a good reliable condition. It's made by Lyon Electric, and looks like this link: www.multiscope.com/hotspot/brooder6.htm ... he has a older version that he thinks he many have gotten from an egg farmer. It's even on it's own roll away cart.

Keep us posted about the progress of your coop. Perhaps a "coop raising" party soon??
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
I use "Stall Dry" on my coop floors. Love it! It absorbs moisture and odors really well and composts beautifully!

thanks, maybe I'll get some to try out for the next rains ...
D.gif

CHICKS AVAILABLE

I'm getting tomorrow some chicks from Greenfire farms that I won't be keeping. They are day olds and straight run. I will be vaccinating after they arrive tomorrow-Wednesday

$18 each (minimum 2) for these amazing birds! Discounts for more than 2

8 black copper Marans - some of the last of the season I understand

1 silver/light sussex split- big big bird!

1 black orpington - big big bird!

PM, email or call me 925-286-8475

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom