Bay Area BYCers!

Hello from South Bay area!

New to chickens and wondering if anyone knows any good chicken veterinarians in South Bay? Our regular vet doesn't see chickens. Don't need a vet yet but would like to have the info just in case!
I use this clinic:
http://www.aecvets.com/

It's quite a drive for you, but they are great vets. There is also https://www.forthebirdsdvm.com/, but I would only use them in an emergency if I had no other options.

-Kathy

Anybody interested in this georgeous guy?  This is our rooster Hawkeye.  He's about 16 weeks old Easter Egger and not crowing yet.  But we need to find a new home for him.  We raised him from a chick.  Please PM me if you are interested.  

Hi!! Did you find a home for him? We always have a few people on our rooster waiting list (people wanting roosters whose homes we've vetted).

Actually let me offer this to anyone in the Bay Area: we're really good at finding great homes for cockerels. Earlier this year, we placed THIRTEEN cockerels within a few weeks! And the new homes keep in touch. years later, we still get adorable pics sent to us from families who adopted our boys to show us their new life!

So if you're in the lurch, PM or text me. (9177234181)

Last edited:
Absolutely!! We've got two people on waiting list right now for one of our boys who won't even be ready for several weeks!
Sending you a PM @eyralis .
smile.png

Actually let me offer this to anyone in the Bay Area: we're really good at finding great homes for cockerels. Earlier this year, we placed THIRTEEN cockerels within a few weeks! And the new homes keep in touch. years later, we still get adorable pics sent to us from families who adopted our boys to show us their new life!

So if you're in the lurch, PM or text me. (9177234181)

I have 2 Bielefelder cockerels that need homes but I am keeping them around a bit longer. I want their sister to get more integrated with the rest of the flock before I take her brothers away. (She is really timid). Will let you know when I am ready to give them up though. They are gorgeous. :)

@jeremy your cockerel is beautiful! I am getting ready to hatch again in a few weeks if you will have any bantam orp eggs soon...

For Bielefelders I already have a LONG waiting list!!!! One wonderful family has offered to drive down from Portland to bring them back up to their organic family farm- it's truly gorgeous. So rest assured finding homes for them will be easy peasy.

Hi Jeremy- here you go. I thought since Carl was a bantam he’d do best with a small flock, so Mara’s home seemed a good fit.
They’re ready for him anytime and really looking forward to meeting him :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom