Bay Area BYCers!

Hi everyone!

I had another question about the Heirloom Expo. Is it worth buying tix in advance or will just paying at the door be fine? I'm definitely going to try for at least one day at the expo
smile.png
So....maybe this and my other question about the expo got overlooked, I know there are a lot of conversations going on here. I'd really like to go and want to make sure I go on the best day to see the chickens and anything else interesting. I live a decent distance away and I'll most likely be able to go for only one day with my work schedule. I have been to the expo website but obviously have some questions that I hope the good people on here who have been before will be able to answer(question above in quote and what's the best day to go?). Don't worry, I don't require that you meet up with me or anything, but if you want me to stop by and say hi and introduce myself I have no problems with that either
big_smile.png
Thanks in advance!

-Hannah

So....maybe this and my other question about the expo got overlooked, I know there are a lot of conversations going on here. I'd really like to go and want to make sure I go on the best day to see the chickens and anything else interesting. I live a decent distance away and I'll most likely be able to go for only one day with my work schedule. I have been to the expo website but obviously have some questions that I hope the good people on here who have been before will be able to answer(question above in quote and what's the best day to go?). Don't worry, I don't require that you meet up with me or anything, but if you want me to stop by and say hi and introduce myself I have no problems with that either
big_smile.png
Thanks in advance!

-Hannah

I didn't know until a few minutes ago, but Tuesday is the judging day and apparently some other poultry clinics...so I would say Tuesday is the best day to go.

Walt

Last edited:
I don't think they told walt what day they are doing the chicken judging yet, if I understand the posts right, so people might not know the best day yet. or at least thats how I read the last few pages :D

I didn't know until a few minutes ago, but Tuesday is the judging day and apparently some other poultry clinics...so I would say Tuesday is the best day to go.

Walt

I don't think they told walt what day they are doing the chicken judging yet, if I understand the posts right, so people might not know the best day yet. or at least thats how I read the last few pages :D

Thank you for the answers! I wasn't exactly sure what would constitute a 'good' day, but Tuesday seems like it.

Maybe he's just caught up with life? I know I can get that way sometimes.

Maybe, though I have to say that no matter how busy my life has been I have never just completely ignored a client for three weeks straight! It can be pretty hard to make a living with that kind of work ethic.

Ah well, seems pretty obvious from the various responses that I have gotten that all is well with Paul, he is just blowing me off, so I guess I can stop worrying about him now!

Not sure if I already posted this but I am looking for some addition BLRW hens. Anyone have any to sell or trade? I am really looking for nice lacing, comb, and leg color.

I am currently overrun w/ chickens and need to down size my flock. Right now I have mostly day old chicks available. Birds are for pick up only. I live in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. All chicks are straight runs. If interested in any of the birds I have please feel free to contact me. I have the following available:

2 Lavender Ameraucana's
1 Black split Ameraucana
2 Splash silkies
5 Dark Blue silkies

With the day olds I am asking $8/bird. Must take a minimum of 2 birds. If you take 4 or more will give you a discount.

I also have 2 older birds. One is a splash silkie. I believe it is a cockerel about 3mos. old now. The other one is also a cockerel. Not sure what he is. He was suppose to be a black orpington but looks nothing like one. I am asking $15 for the silkie and $10 for the other guy

Back
Top Bottom