Bay Area BYCers!

Does anyone have Appleyard ducks available or know of a source in the Bay Area or Sacramento? Also, anyone know of a local duck processor?

Anyone looking for a nice male or two to add to their flocks? I am overrun w/ males right now and want to rehome them rather than seeing them go to the stewpot. This is what I have 1 Lav Orpington, 1 Lav Ameraucana both of these guys are 5 1/2-6mos old. And then I have 1 BO and 1 RIR these 2 are about 4 1/2 mos old. None of these birds are hatchery/feed store stock. The Ameraucana is from my breeding flock of Ameraucana's and then the other 3 are from eggs which I purchased from other breeders. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. PM me for prices if you are interested. If you want all 4 of them will give you a nice discount to take all 4 of them.

Well here it goes :D After weeks of stalking, reading and learning I finally decided to make a post here in the Bay Area bycers. . . .my partner and I just bought a house outside of Sonoma on almost 2 acres and have decided we are going to have a coop built and get some of our own fluffy butts :). So I wanted to say hello to all!
~Chris

Well here it goes
big_smile.png
After weeks of stalking, reading and learning I finally decided to make a post here in the Bay Area bycers. . . .my partner and I just bought a house outside of Sonoma on almost 2 acres and have decided we are going to have a coop built and get some of our own fluffy butts
smile.png
. So I wanted to say hello to all!
~Chris

where outside of Sonoma? i'm up on the west side of Sonoma Mtn -- congratulations on the new place, and welcome!!

Anyone need a Swede Roo in the Bay Area. He hatched 2/12. He has red Mille Fleur patterning and is crested. He is a great ladies man, but unpredictable with people. FREE

I also have a Silver Phoenix Roo and a couple Cream Legbar chicks. All Free for the taking.

Back
Top Bottom