Bay Area BYCers!

I have a length of 164" PountryNet and an Electric Fence Charger.

Intellishock 20B: http://www.premier1supplies.com/detail.php?prod_id=377 Works great. Will need a new battery.
PoultryNet 12/42/3: http://www.premier1supplies.com/detail.php?prod_id=24022&cat_id=53 It has a couple small repairs (don't let it hit a weed wacker)

I'm done with my meat birds for the year and have way too much Chicken stuff. I will say it works great for raising meat birds (I've used it for ducks and chickens) or keeping predators away. Not sure what is a fair price--this one has been used for 3 rounds of raising meat birds. Make me an offer if interested. I'm located in Silicon Valley.

Sam

Hello fellow bay area BYCers! I originally posted this in another thread but have not received a response. Hopefully someone here with the expertise can help me.

Is this a silver phoenix? I have been trying to identify this one for months and came across this thread and my bird looks similar.
Also a bonus if anyone can identify the one to the right as well. Im pretty sure its a gold laced wyandotte but not 100% sure.

Thanks
LL
Sorry, can't tell from this picture. The color is silver duck wing, but multiple breeds come in that color. Need to see tail, leg color, ear color and clear shot of comb. Some goes for Gold laced. Can hardly see that bird in this picture. If you get a better picture, we can probably help you out.

I have 3 black split Ameraucana's for sale. I want to concentrate on pure Lav's for next breeding season so need to find these black splits new homes. They were hatched Aug 19-20, so they are just 3 mos. Still unsure of there sex. Ameraucana's tend to mature later than other birds. I am selling as straight run only. If you take all 3 price is $30. Or 2 for $24. I am in the Morgan
Hill/Gilroy area. Available for pick up. If you live out of the area and would like them and can make arrangements for transportation/pick up that is fine. I can also deliver them if you live w/in the San Jose or surrounding area for a small fee. Let me know if interested. Pics available upon request.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom