Bay area, Fort bragg, Willits, Ukiah, Sacramento, Tracy, CA or Reno

Quote:
Yes I know where Saratoga is, we are from San Jose, we were neighbors! Let me know after you check out his site. It would be very easy to drop off your chicks to you.
BTW I was on your thread earlier, how are your babies doing? I've had that problen before and they don't usually do well when they've shown a failure to thrive early. So sorry to hear about Brianna. Hope I remembered the name right...

Quote:
Wheatens can be ordered with the rest of the order, the minimum order for wheatens is 10. That would bring our total order to 45 (25 blacks, 10 silver and 10 wheatens). Only the silver and wheatens minimum is 10 (as long as the total order comes to 25 or more), the others are a minimum of 25. Are you wanting all 10? I could add that to the order of you want all 10 of them. Let me know.
Sunny

Hi!! I just saw your post... i'm interested in a few!! I'd like the rainbow.. maybe two each of black, silver, wheaten? If that's possible... I live in Hillsborough (San Mateo County) but I go to school in Berkeley, so I could meet here or there!

Hi Sunny!
frow.gif
Are you in Reno now and used to live in SJ? I'm heading to Reno the first weekend in November to visit friends....

I don't really want all 10 of the wheatens... 3-5 maybe? Anyone else interested in wheatens??
fl.gif

Quote:
Yes, I know where Hillsborough is. Do you think you could drive to Saratoga to pick them up in spring? We do have people interested in the wheatens and silvers as well as the blacks. How many of each do you want? 2 each of the others (silver and black) are fine but we still don't have enough people who want wheatens. Need someone to take 3 more.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes we live in Reno now but used to live in San Jose (well I've lived all over the South Bay, my parents were pretty nomadic and I spent most of my life there). Not real crazy about Reno but my Hubby had to follow his job. The people here are really nice though and we don't have to stress about all the traffic. Now we laugh at ourselves when we complain about "traffic"! Worst slow down is about 20 mins, my commute in Bay Area could take 2 or more hours if there was an accident.
It's really hard being so far away from the kids and grandkids though.
BTW we do have someone else interested in wheatens now, as well as the other varieties, so we can probably make that work if we can get someone else to take 3 or more. Shipping costs from Chick Hatchery are pretty steep so the larger the order the more those costs are spread out among us all. Waiting to find out how many they want of the wheatens, will let you know as soon as I find out. They live in Hillsborough so I thought maybe I could leave their chicks with you and they could pick them up?

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm in Castro Valley and my mother-in-law who has a ranch up in Amador County would be interested in 10 chicks - if you need to fill out the wheaten or blacks we'd be interested in them.

Let me know! I'm confused by the general tally :p
Nina

frow.gif
SunnyDawn

I am just outside of Reno (Red Rock / Rancho Haven are).

I am not
ep.gif
looking for Ameraucana chicks but would be willing to take a couple if you need to fill out your order. (I am trying to lean more towards Orps and maybe Dels)

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom