Bay area, Fort bragg, Willits, Ukiah, Sacramento, Tracy, CA or Reno

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha ha! You are so funny! I only have 1 coop but I am putting a bumpout on it to accomodate the new babies. I've been pestering my hubby to finish the remodel on our current house so we can sell and buy a place with some property so I can expand my menagerie. I'm going to hide this thread so he doesn't see where my addiction is heading!
lau.gif

To answer your comment I did ask John to mark them but I downloaded pics of the varieties we are getting and they are all very different, so if he doesn't mark them we are still fine.
Here are links to the pics...

Black Ameraucana chick
http://www.ameraucana.org/scrapbook_files/blacklf.jpg

Silver Ameraucana chicks
http://www.ameraucana.org/scrapbook_files/silverlf.jpg

And finally, Wheaten Ameraucana chick
http://www.ameraucana.org/scrapbook_files/wheatenlf.jpg

Quote:
Warden, I wish we could do that but I am dropping off the order to people across 2 states! We are spread from Reno to the Bay Area, with several stops along the way.

Laurieks I don't know that we will have any left. At this point they are all spoken for but if someone changes their mind I will let you know! Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know if something happens we will have homes for the extra babies.
BTW our order consists of Blacks, Wheatens and Silvers only. We were concerned with egg color and the Lavenders, appearantly, still need a little work when it comes to egg color.
hmm.png
If we do have any left it would most likely be the Blacks since they make up the majority of the order.

Quote:
**waving hand up in the air***

Let me be a SECOND back-up for any Blacks not claimed! And I'm on the travel route.....

OR, if anybody else does another order like this, I would love to participate.
droolin.gif

Yea you are! I'm dropping off my two Golden Lakenvelder girls to you this Friday. I just thought, you probably have to work on Friday. Do I need to drop the girls off at your work?
If so I better get a bigger box so they will be more comfortable for a longer period of time. I'll throw in some lettuce and apple shavings too.
If we do - it would be next year, John is sold out of almost everything already, for the whole season. I'll want to see how smoothly it goes before I commit to doing this again.
smile.png

Right now I think it will be so much fun meeting everybody but I'll wait to see if any problems crop up. It's been fun so far though!

Last edited:
Quote:
Okies, will wait & see
smile.png

Lavenders, apparently, still need a little work when it comes to egg color..

Meh, egg color is nice but the chook color is more fun to me
wink.png

Quote:
Okies, will wait & see
smile.png

wink.png

Yea, the Lavs are beautiful birds!

Quote:
Okies, will wait & see
smile.png

wink.png

Yea, the Lavs are beautiful birds!

After reading his website about them.... if blacks lay more I should lean that way. Anyone know how much more they lay?

Thanks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom