Jraba1315

Songster
Sep 11, 2019
Washington
After my first hatch I have some excess cockerels that I need to sell/find homes for. They are 5 weeks old now but I’m going to wait at least another couple of weeks before I get rid of any. I just would like to see if anyone is possibly interested in taking one or more. If I had to guess I would say that I’ll have 3-4 to find homes for, I am located in Washington state. I have at least one of blue, black, or splash.

These cockerels are all from show quality lines, I purchased the hatching eggs from Gypsy Hen (You can check out her website). So I would like to find them homes where they wouldn’t be raised for meat because that seems like a waste.

I am also possibly looking to purchase/trade for some bbs ameraucana pullets if possible, just message me!

Feel free to ask or bring up and questions, comments, or concerns! I’m simply looking to find a nice home for my boys. I will add pictures once they are older.

What part of Washington? I'm in the western part. I'd love to home at least a blue one if you have. While we do raise chickens for meat and eggs, he will purely be for my breeding project in the hopes of making more blue and bearded birds.

What part of Washington? I'm in the western part. I'd love to home at least a blue one if you have. While we do raise chickens for meat and eggs, he will purely be for my breeding project in the hopes of making more blue and bearded birds.
I live in western Washington as well! Currently I have one blue that is older than the five week old ones that we are trying to find a home for, he's ready for outside as of now. Would it like me to add pictures?

I live in western Washington as well! Currently I have one blue that is older than the five week old ones that we are trying to find a home for, he's ready for outside as of now. Would it like me to add pictures?
Sure! Are you around the Tacoma area by chance?

354BACF5-9F5A-492B-AB21-46D4643844C4.jpeg

This is one of the Ameraucaunas that we hatched. He is 5-6 weeks old. For some reason he is a light blue Ameraucana, not splash. If anyone is interested please pm me! I am willing to deliver and let me know if you have any questions. He is definitely a sweetheart.

Attachments

• EE819AF7-28DB-4E8B-BC10-57AA5C9EFC7D.jpeg
    EE819AF7-28DB-4E8B-BC10-57AA5C9EFC7D.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom