Bearded Silkie chicks and eggs in Eastern Washington

Im Sorry ...I just talked to her again and some bought all the chicks this afternoon. I do have a few chicks hatching right now and more next week...so if you can wait a few weeks I'll have some

I'm not able to because of my work schedule and location of my work...I just cant get to a post office when they are open. If you have anyone that can pick up for you, I could even leave the carton where they could just swing by and pick it up.

I may not have anybody till next weekend to pick them up if they can .. I will get back to you on that soon. What colors and how much again for the eggs ? If you had already told me I'm sorry my phone is not showing it for some reason ..

Last edited:
I am interested in purchasing some of your silkie babies. I live in Burbank. Please let me know if you still have them. Thank you!

Hi! my schedule hasn't allowed me to do much hatching lately so I'll just have 2 babies available.. 1 of them is just a week, the other is 3-4 weeks. Both are partridge. If you're interested in seeing them this weekend give me a reply or text 509 366 3807. Thanks!

I'm sorry for not getting a hold of you! I have been very busy. I am still interested in the silkies! Do you have them still? If so I can call you tomorrow? Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom