Best Buff Orpington Contest!!!! ~ Ends:9/20/22

Pics

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Sep 12, 2021
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hello and welcome to the Best Buff Orpington Contest!!!! This contest is finally your chance to show of your beautiful buff orpingtons, whether it's hens or roosters! In this contest PLEASE follow the simple format and then it will be entered in but if not the format then it will sadly be disqualified. :( The judges are the members of: The Feathered Friend Club 🐓 A.P.F.S! = @AmeraucanaHank(me), @Fwoof, and @saz5333. But there will be no @Pampered chicken girl judging because she is entering! And there is a prize! The winner's prize will be a picture of your chicken in front of the background of your choice with it's name in the color of your choice. (please tell me what color you want the background and name to be as long as they're not the same color and the chicken's name in your post.) I got this great idea from @Fwoof!
Rules:
1. Follow format below.
2. don't be mean to each other and buff orpingtons.
3. Three entries per person
4. have fun!

Correct format:

Name:
Place you got him or her from:
Fun Fact:
What color you want for the background:
And color for the name:
Picture

Well that's it I hope this is fun!

Edit: There is a new member of TheFeatheredFriendsClub; @Chicks In VA so he is also a judge!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the Best Buff Orpington Contest!!!! This contest is finally your chance to show of your beautiful buff orpingtons, whether it's hens or roosters! In this contest PLEASE follow the simple format and then it will be entered in but if not the format then it will sadly be disqualified. :( The judges are the members of: The Feathered Friend Club 🐓 A.P.F.S! = @AmeraucanaHank(me), @Fwoof, and @saz5333. But there will be no @Pampered chicken girl judging because she is entering! And there is a prize! The winner's prize will be a picture of your chicken in front of the background of your choice with it's name in the color of your choice. (please tell me what color you want the background and name to be as long as they're not the same color and the chicken's name in your post.) I got this great idea from @Fwoof!
Rules:
1. Follow format below.
4. have fun!

Correct format:

Name:
Fun Fact:
What color you want:

Picture

Love this idea!
Just one thing, @AmeraucanaHank.
add what color you want the background
and what color you want their name to the format.

Last edited:
Rules:
1. Follow format below.
4. have fun!

Correct format:

Name:
Fun Fact:
What color you want for the background and name :

Picture

Yay!!! I can't wait to get some pics!!!!! :celebrate :celebrate

Love this idea!
Just one thing, @AmeraucanaHank.
add what color you want the background
and what color you want their name to the format.
Thanks!
But you might want to do it in separate paragraphs so they don't get confused and pick the same color for the name and the background, @AmeraucanaHank.
example:
What color you want for the background :
What color you want for the name :

Rules:
1. Follow format below.
4. have fun!

Correct format:

Name:
Fun Fact:
What color you want for the background:
And color for the name:
Picture

Thanks for the tag @AmeraucanaHank this is my first time judging, I can't wait to help out!

 Example
Name: Broody Betty
Bought from: Cackle Hatchery
Fun fact: She hatched out both her babies and other hens babies.
Background color: Green
Name color: Black
20220709_170438.jpg

Back
Top Bottom