best incubator? please help

ppimf

Songster
7 Years
Nov 15, 2012
ellis kansas
i'm new to incubating and looking for a good one. there are some from Farm Innovators that have fans and turners pro series with the hard plastic outer side, and then the 1588 Genisis, then the hovabator , what one would u choose , and is there one i souldn't buy, thanks for all who can help. i got 5 pairs i'll be incubating there eggs all together so i need one large enough to do 40 or so eggs

We started out with the Genesis and absolutely loved it. No matter which one you decide on, I would definitely recommend one that uses circulated air as the temperature stays more steady throughout.

I bought a regular hovabator and then a genesis .LOVE the GENESIS
Automatically holds the temp at or very very near 99.5 and has a nice large window
Highly reccomnend .

I love the Hova Bator 1588. It has the extra large viewing window on top. Also has a digital constant readout on top that automatically controls the
temperature and also lets you know the humidity inside the unit. I got the one with the egg turner. It worked wonderfully for us several times last
Spring when we used it. Highly recommend it.

I havent used it yet but I just got the Genesis Hova-Bator 1588 with Turner. I have had it plugged in for 2 days and the heat has been steady at 99.6 degrees and the humidity staying between 44-46%. I set my eggs tomorrow and am confident in my choice of incubator. I have heard nothing but good reveiws. I now just hope the eggs are good and fertile.

Back
Top Bottom