Best Rooster Names?

We call our roo "Fat Albert" lol. He is a lavender orpington. He is only 4.5 months old and bigger than my Marans which are 6.5months. When he runs,lol, he waddle-runs but always the first to the bags shaking. (Dried meal worms) I will try and post a pic..

Ceaser!! He has 10 wives...nuff said
1f60a.png

For a while I had a hard time keeping all the breed names correct. (My husband knows them all!) We had a maran rooster/hen pair that I finally named Bat-maran and Robin just so I could remember they were marans.

A couple other names have been Cluck Norris, JT (short for John Travolta), and one we have now that is black with long, blond neck feathers I call Fabio.

We had chicks sold to us as pullets... and we named one of them Eevee. Well, as it turns out, we had to change that name to Stevie! He has gotten even more obvious rooster characteristics since this pic was taken. (not to mention the crowing and the hen-chasing.)
wee.gif

Most of my roos didn't nescisarily have silly names, but hey, it's a rooster thread!
big_smile.png

That's Duke. He was extremely rude to everyone, soo.... we ate him
tongue.png
Kinda miss him though.... it's always nice when you have one chicken come running to see you - no matter where you are in the yard!
lol.png

This is Bear Grylls. He was Duke's brother. He was nice to people but rude to the hens, so we sent him to freezer camp.

This is Palecloud. He was the first chicken we lost to a predator. He was crazy, but I loved him tons.

This is Fowler (aka Arrow's dumb sidekick and/or World's Dumbest Rooster EVER). He was a super sweet roo. We had a whole bunch of kids come over once, and one of them caught him, sat down in the dirt, and then Fowler proceeded to take a nap in the kid's lap. Even though he was as sweet as pie, he was a total idiot when it came to hens. He was a nasty little jerk. He went to freezer camp and is currently keeping Bear company.

Aaaaand this is Arrow. "Green Arrow" if you ask my sister (superhero nerd). He was the best rooster to ever set foot in our yard. He was very protective of the hens, and would chase off dogs even when the top boss was hiding in the bushes. RIP Buffy Dude, you are greatly missed.

Now for the nicknames!
big_smile.png

Every roo we had got called Evil, whether they lived up to it or not. Arrow got called lots of things -Evil, buffyman, boss dude... but every other roo got called Stupid and Evil at some point in their life.

Oh, and here is Beay Grylls "taking over the world - one human at a time"

I second it on Godzilla!!  Awesome and fitting name!  /img/smilies/gig.gif

I currently have a rooster with a preordained destiny.  I named him Crockpot!  /img/smilies/smile.png
I don't have a rooster but if I did, I'd have to name it Pablo... He would be a gentle man...
1f3a9.png

Back
Top Bottom