Best Rooster Names?

Hi everyone!

Share your rooster's names and pictures if you like! I enjoy hearing the humorous names people honor their roosters with!

Our little Holland/Barred Rock rooster is Roofio (from the movie Hook) or Rufio if we want to spell it correctly
wink.png
I would love a good name for this guy...Thanks all.
DSCN0616.JPG

We had a Buff Orpington the kids named named Cluck Norris, because he was "buff". We have two Jersey Giant roos, one named Andre and one named BFG.

We're currently trying to name three really large brown sex-link mix Roos, 10+lbs.

IMG_0067.JPG Rex Goliath after the cheap wine we drank when I was younger. He reminds me of the rooster on the bottle and seemed like a good rooster name. Haha

I just bought a beautiful and gentle Ameracauna Rooster. His previous Pt. Townsend name was Jim Crow-chi, lol (after Jim Croce the musician), but since I was unfamiliar with him I thought Jim Crow but considered the political incorrectness of that.
Suggestions would be welcome.
BTW 'Earth Girls are easy' would be descriptive of my Speckled Sussex and two gray Ameracauna's who immediately threw themselves
Ameracana rooster.jpg
at him.

Hawkeye is one thought. Or 'Chilean' Spanish) for Rooster: Gallo - or Beak of a Rooster.
'pico de gallo'
http://sweetgeodes.com/senft/my-chicken-names/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom