Best/Worst TV Commecials...

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
I hate that one..

-Kim

A couple of the most annoying and ironic commercials for me are: The Eggbeaters and the "Happy cows come from California" commercial. Those commercials almost make me laugh at the irony behind them.

I've been to California a few times and I saw a dairy farm or two, and it was the COMPLETE opposite of the commercial. The irony. "Happy cows come from California, real cheese comes from happy cows."
roll.png

And then the Egg Beaters commercials. "What are these mother hens doing?" as the three leghorn hens run into the store and fly out pushing a cartful of the EggBeaters liquid eggs. At least they got the breed right, but I can assure you and anyone else those weren't battery hens in that commercial...

No wonder people don't know where their food comes from...

Adam's hates the ASPCA commercial where the music is "In the Arms of an Angel". It drives him crazy. He'll mute it or change the channel. I asked him why one day and he answered "because they make it so dramatic when there are children suffering the same things those animals are going through". I love my hubby.

-Kim

Last edited:
This is not the worst, and i dont know if it was a commercial that was just around here of if you all saw it too......but there was an egg commercial that said "Brown eggs are local eggs, and local eggs are fresh"
And at the store once i heard a girl ask her mother whats the difference between brown and white eggs ......and mom used the commercial to teach her kid
hu.gif

My husband Loves that commercial! It reminds me of what him and his friends looked and acted like when they were teenagers
tongue.png
He gets into the head bob when he sings it
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom