Better Late Than Never!!

Are surprised about me now that I have introduced myself?

• Total voters

Shadow Source

Songster
May 25, 2018
Central Oregon
Hello all!!

My name is Ben, I live in central Oregon. I joined BYC about a year ago thinking I was going to use it once and forget about it. But BYC stuck with me. I am using it everyday for positive feedback for my hobby, hatching, raising, then selling chickens. My big plans are to be a pure bread chicken breeder. Right now I am focusing on Silkies. There is a big market for them around here, and I can make a fair amount of money on them. This year my plan is to by a large cabinet incubator, the 1502 gqf sportsmans incubator. I have at the moment a little giant incubator, and a gqf 1602 incubator. Now that you know me better, I want to apologize to BYC for not listening to the introduction. I was supposed to do this when I joined, better late than never I suppose.

I'm a newbie member, but have found myself coming to this site for information for quite a while. I always like seeing fellow Oregonians on here. I really like silkies, but don't have any at the moment (focusing mostly on the heavier breeds). Happy hatching to you going forward!

2byc-picket-fence.png

Another
hello-smiley.gif
from Oregon!

Back
Top Bottom