AmyBella

Songster
13 Years
May 26, 2009
Western MA
It's SNOWING!!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Hey, nobody said roos were smart. There's something falling from the sky and it's different. Sounds like a good reason for an alarm to me.
wink.png

This is their first real snowfall, so it must seem pretty freaky. I am glad I came running... it is so beautiful!

We had our first snow two days ago--- just enough to cover the ground--- When I opened the door to let everyone out that morning I should have had a video camera--- usual routine is as soon as I open the pop door they jump down from the roosts and all pile out--- I swear they try to go through the door all at once---well when the first lady got to the door she slammed on the brakes and there was a 24 chicken pile up--- all because she spied that weird white stuff on the ground--- silly birds!
smile.png

Yup. The two of mine that leapt before they looked crow hopped around a bit before landing in a pitiful heap. Both then proceeded to give me the stink eye. I don't think they believed me when I told them the white stuff wasn't my fault. We were not happy chickens this morning.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom