Big Buff Orpington Roo

grandmachicken

Songster
15 Years
Sep 15, 2008
Williamson, GA
I have a 1 year old beautiful big, friendly BO rooster that needs a good home. He's an escape artist and I can't keep him in his pen! But I think mostly he gets out because my other dominant roo chases him out. He has a BO hen who follows him around, she can go with him if anyone wants to start a little BO flock.

I'm in Williamson, GA. Wouldn't mind swapping for a couple of EE or Ameracauna hens!

Greetings from central Virginia! I'd love to have your BO roo and hen to go with my BO hens and even have EEs to trade but unless you head north occasionally we're probably too far apart. My husband and I raise four different breeds of LF chickens and the Orphington girls are my favorites. Have been looking for a quality BO roo to squire my hens but no luck so far. Let me. know if anything brings you up this way. God bless you, Lori Stetson Bedford VA

Thanks Lori, yeah, you're a little far away, but keep me in mind if you're ever down this way, I would be willing to meet you halfway. He is a very nice roo!

Christi

I have a 1 year old beautiful big, friendly BO rooster that needs a good home. He's an escape artist and I can't keep him in his pen! But I think mostly he gets out because my other dominant roo chases him out. He has a BO hen who follows him around, she can go with him if anyone wants to start a little BO flock.

I'm in Williamson, GA. Wouldn't mind swapping for a couple of EE or Ameracauna hens!

Hi from Oklahoma would you be willing to ship them? & how much are you asking for both? I want to start an orpington flock

hardinpoultry, that sounds ideal. We are not far from Newnan. I could bring them to the show. It's okay if you have nothing to trade, I just want the big guy to have a good home! PM me with details.

Back
Top Bottom