10 Years
Jan 2, 2010
WI~chickening for 30 years!
New plant trade area on page 6!

When: June 12th 2010 Noon to ?
Where: Hartman Creek State Park Waupaca, WI
What: WI Chickenstock meet and greet
Who: BYC members and families of WI
Activities: There will be kids games/activities (I need a volunteer to coordinate) We are having a Pirate White Elephant gift exchange/game. If you would like to play please bring a wrapped gift. A white elephant is something that could be useful to someone but not you. You might even have it in your house right now! ie: Giant poisonous house plant (and you have a toddler)
Food: Potluck style. Please bring a side and a main dish type thing. There is electric in the shelter for crockpots etc. If you need something special let me know ans I am sure someone can supply it!

This is a state part so the usual fees apply. I believe it is $7 for a day pass and $25 for a yearly sticker. There is camping in the park, reservations are recommended. You can swim, fish and hike. There are also horse trails in the park but no horses can stay overnight (they are not as easy to hide as a chicken
smile.png
) You may bring birds (caged) but they cannot spend the night. We have reserved the shelter at Allen Lake which is on the first drive to the right after entering the park. We will collect donations to cover the shelter cost at the check in table. Look for the BYC banner, sign in, register for doorprizes and get your name tag.

ATTENDEES----I will attempt to keep this current please send updates to me (Terri O)

Terri O(2)--Picnic corn relish, Western baked beans, giant coffee pot, pulled turkey

Fordmommy(4) Spanish Rice and a desert--sign in table

Buck Creek Chickens (5 attending)--grilled cabbage and ?

Tiki244

FLdiver

Bigbadcrybaby--(better be there!) sausage and cheese

Chicksalot

Dr HaHa--beef and bean bake

Babylady4--(6)- Nesco and a big gatorade drink cooler filled with lemon aide, BYC banner, plus a screen tent and CHEESE. Also bringing a quinoa/black bean dish and brownies.

Zoebug(3)

Littlefarm-Bighappy

Meettheflockers--sub sandwiches and chips

Becky's Chicks(6) a dessert or two

Crittercrazed

HensandRoos(5)-lil Smokies and a some other side

Amyable(3)--fruit & veggie tray, some chips and sodas or lemonade

Bigzio(4)--table covers, napkins and plastic ware, potato salad, crab salad, devilled eggs and baked beans

Premier Silkies(4)--taco salad

Annarie(4)--cornbread casserole and peanut butter cheesecake

Scarter(5)--relish tray: raw veggies, olives, pickles, dip. And I'll also bring some Coke products.

Chicken Lover

Kimboolah

Shifu Ru Ster Seafood pad Thai noodles and Spring rolls (MMMM)

Hanging Wit My Peeps(3) Meat tray with crackers

raimnel (7)

Kool Aide Queen

Chickengramma

Last edited:
Awesome Terri O!
thumbsup.gif
I'll do the sign in table and name tags too. This is gjust going to be great!

If anyone does care to camp, you can reserve your cite by going to reserveamerica.com and pop in Hartman Creek State Park, WI and the dates you'd like to stay.

FYI: all the electrical sites have been taken already. I didn't even get one. If they are booked, PM me and I can tell you a few other places near by to stay. I can also tell you the Hotels in the area if camping is not for you. I am located in Waupaca.

If I'm able to come
fl.gif
, there will be 4 of us - and we're all vegetarians, so we'll bring a delicious, rich cornbread casserole I make and a cherry cheesecake or two!
smile.png

Nice job Terri O.... I was the one who offered to bring all the paper plates and napkins.... I'll have enough for folks to take some home after.... I also can prolly get rolls of colored plastic used to cover the tables. One needs to tape the plastic cover on the tables though...just a thought.

The cheeseheads are a great bunch of folks, you don't want to miss this first annual Bash!

~ bigzio

I am having the other thread removed so we can keep it to one; less confusing.

I said I have all of those things and can bring them if needed since I am very close to the park.

I will let you know what food I am bringing at a later date, and there will be 6 of us.

This is waaay
cool.png
Thanks T.O. and bl4! Please keep up the good work. 2 for our head count. This list is making me very hungry! Thai noodles caught my attention right away. L's gonna have to wheel me outta there. Help Help I've fallen and I can't get up!

Back
Top Bottom