"Bigzio First Annual Chickenstock and plant trade" in WISCONSIN

Doncha just love potlucks that way? I like to try everything and then try to find the creators and get the recipes! At this event I am going to try to label people's offerings with their name to make this easier. Good idea? Another time I did a banquet potluck I asked that people bring copies of their recipes to put near the dish so they were available right away. Another time, (yes I have done a bunch of banquets for 4H!) Everyone gave me their recipes and I printed out a collection to give out at the event. Can you tell I am a recipe freak?
Great idea for a white elephant...a bunch of cookbooks that you no longer use. I would be stealing THAT present in a heartbeat! TErri O

this sounds like so much fun! I'm new to chickens and BYC but definitely not new to Wisconsin. Born & raised here. I do work in minnesota though.....

I wish I could make this, but it's the same weekend as the MS150 bike ride, which I ride in. It's a 150 mile ride from Duluth to White Bear Lake, MN and I do it raise money for Multiple Sclerosis.

For any other reason, your picnic would win. But the MS150 ride trumps everything else.

I'll have to jump on the wisconsin thread to get to know all of you that way!
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
kayla_sayswa... glad you found us! Sorry you can't make the first annual bash...Stop over by the cheeseheads and say hi! Nice friendly bunch that will be happy to meet you!

~ bigzio

Oh, oh, oh!!!! SIGN US UP!!!! I'm already counting the days down to this event.

Thank you sooooo much for organizing this! What an awesome idea!!!!

Put us down for 3 people.

Not sure what we'll bring but we'll make sure its yummy! If there is a specific need for something, please let me know and we'll take care of it.

chickengrandma, that's a nice looking Rod Stewart bird avitar you have. That's what my grandkids call the polish chickens. Glad you can make the first annual bash. It's gonna start summer off on the right foot.....

The bigger the better!

~ bigzio

Back
Top Bottom