"Bigzio First Annual Chickenstock and plant trade" in WISCONSIN

I think I will try to get the grandkids from FL here in time for the BIG EVENT...school lets out mid wk before that Sat, which means mom & dad would have to OK them cutting out before their last day of school, so I cant count on it yet, but maybe our grp could increase from 2 to 5 (
fl.gif
).

chicksalot, that would alot of fun for them to start off the summer with going to the state park in Wi with the grandparents and talking chicken with a bunch of cheeseheads!
wee.gif

Hope they can make the early trip...glad you're gonna be there too!

~ bigzio

Quote:
Has anyone invited Lund Poultry? They're located in Brooklyn, WI.
I was going to get some White Call ducklings from them this spring, but I already have 13 ducklings and 8 chicks in the brooder right now!
tongue.png

Anyway, they have a couple of egg auctions here on BYC right now. They just registered on the site last week, and I wouldn't want them to miss out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Has anyone invited Lund Poultry? They're located in Brooklyn, WI.
I was going to get some White Call ducklings from them this spring, but I already have 13 ducklings and 8 chicks in the brooder right now!
tongue.png

Anyway, they have a couple of egg auctions here on BYC right now. They just registered on the site last week, and I wouldn't want them to miss out!

I did! But there is also someone with a similar name from WI too!
smile.png

Well everyone invite EVERYONE!!! I have invited several folks and I have no idea if they will come...but the invite is out there! Fordmommy we may be staying at your Mom's...or maybe sleeping in my van! LOL! not sure what is happening as yet. Wherever I (or we) end up will be fine! I bet I could even sack out in my bag under the pavilion! Terri O

Quote:
That's fine! Let me know either way.
smile.png
I remember you saying something about sleeping under my picnic table too.
lol.png

But seriously. My mother is happy to have you there.
smile.png

Another bump for our gathering! I had a few folks say that they couldnt find it! Oh Oh--we want EVERYONE in WI to attend! So dont be shy--if you are in WI come and join us on the Cheeseheads board. We can always use more company over there! Terri O near Madison

Back
Top Bottom