BIN- 10++ Rhode Island Red Cross Hatching Eggs- $9 plus shipping!

dczymmek

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 2, 2014
New York
IMG_4742.JPG
Up for sale are 10 (plus extras) Rhode Island Red Cross hatching eggs. Our rooster is a pure, docile RIR, and our hens are "Production Reds" (a RIR hybrid that is an excellent egg layer). The result is a bird with lighter coloring than a traditional RIR, but a much better layer of Large and bigger brown eggs. I have been hatching these eggs myself, getting 90-100 percent fertility with an 80-90 percent hatch rate.

Cost: $9, plus $13.50 USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping.

All shipments are insured, and I double box/overpack eggs to ensure a safe arrival. I only accept paypal for payment.

Attachments

• IMG_4743.JPG
    IMG_4743.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4744.JPG
    IMG_4744.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4745.JPG
    IMG_4745.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4746.JPG
    IMG_4746.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi. You have very handsome birds, and I think it would be fun to try this just to see how well the eggs would do traveling from NY to CA, but I have no idea how to proceed. What would be the price to double the order with shipping? And, how does one pay? Thanks.

Hi. You have very handsome birds, and I think it would be fun to try this just to see how well the eggs would do traveling from NY to CA, but I have no idea how to proceed. What would be the price to double the order with shipping? And, how does one pay? Thanks.

I have shipped these eggs to California, and Oregon recently and have had no breakage with 80% development, so there's a good chance it will work fine for you. To double the order I ship in a Large Flat Rate box, that is $20, so the total would be $18+$20 - $38.
I accept payment over PayPal, so if you have a PayPal, I can send you an invoice if you Pm me your PayPal email address.

Thanks very much for your interest!!

View attachment 1146043 Up for sale are 10 (plus extras) Rhode Island Red Cross hatching eggs. Our rooster is a pure, docile RIR, and our hens are "Production Reds" (a RIR hybrid that is an excellent egg layer). The result is a bird with lighter coloring than a traditional RIR, but a much better layer of Large and bigger brown eggs. I have been hatching these eggs myself, getting 90-100 percent fertility with an 80-90 percent hatch rate.

Cost: $9, plus $13.50 USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping.

All shipments are insured, and I double box/overpack eggs to ensure a safe arrival. I only accept paypal for payment.
We're in Charles Town, WV, originally from Yonkers, NY, where I raised RI Reds and other breeds when I was a kid. We're new to BYC, so pardon our greenhorn questions. When can you ship 2 orders? Is it OK to hatch eggs in the Winter? Give us a quote. Mr.Don.

We're in Charles Town, WV, originally from Yonkers, NY, where I raised RI Reds and other breeds when I was a kid. We're new to BYC, so pardon our greenhorn questions. When can you ship 2 orders? Is it OK to hatch eggs in the Winter? Give us a quote. Mr.Don.

I apologize, I seem to have forgotten to take the ad down for the winter. I've let the birds go into molt so I'm not getting much for Fertile eggs at this time. Really sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom