**BIN** 12+ Beautiful Blue, Green, and Olive Eggs

Wanting to buy eggs from you. Would love to have a colorful egg basket! Love blue colored and white and splash colored hens. I would like a dozen. Whats the price with shipping? And i have never hatched shipped eggs before. Any advice? Ive hatched quite a few eggs before tho. So im pretty experienced with that. Also will the eggs be ok shipping in this cold weather. Im by st louis and has been in the 20-30 degree range. Thank you in advance.

Here's a shot of the little one that came out of one of those steel blue eggs.

First one to scamper over to greet me when I open the brooder, too.

Finally got an updated shot of this hen for you. She's gigantic, bigger than all the other chickens. Has a green/purple sheen to her feathers, and her comb/wattles are darker than these shots show. I'd swear she was an australorp if she didn't pop out of an olive egg. She's laying a big pretty brown egg for me.

Finally got an updated shot of this hen for you. She's gigantic, bigger than all the other chickens. Has a green/purple sheen to her feathers, and her comb/wattles are darker than these shots show. I'd swear she was an australorp if she didn't pop out of an olive egg. She's laying a big pretty brown egg for me.

She is very pretty. She looks part Marans.

I do not get messaged when people post on the thread, please send me a PM to buy eggs.
I'm getting very nice colored eggs right now, dark brown, blue, olive and green.
Please PM to buy, Thanks.

If anyone gets chicks that are yellow with black spots, they feather out a beautiful dark blue/gray with silver laceing. Wow, are they pretty. I'll try to get photos this weekend.

One of my chicks that hatched from one of your lovely blue eggs is yellow with a black dot on her head and a little black in her wings. You think she will be gray??

Leslie

Back
Top Bottom