BIN - 12+ Blue Barred Rocks

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have a project pen of Blue Barred Rocks. In this pen I have a Good Shepard Barred Rock Roo over 5 Blue Barred Rock hens/pullets. Your hatch will be about 50/50 of blue barred and reg barred rocks. These birds are GREAT layers. I have great fertility on these eggs. I bubble wrap each egg, set those in BIG bubble wrap and use Styrofoam as filler when needed. I accept paypal only no E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance of ship date). Shipping is $18 with DC. You will get 100% Barred chicks! NO Solid chicks! And all the roos will carry 2 copies of the barring gene so you will not get any sexlink roos.

Just hatched 22/24 eggs and got about an equal amount of blue and black.

If you have any questions please PM me, I will get that on my phone and reply quicker. SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offer no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.. .

Last edited:
Hey I sent you a private message last night about wanting 4 different breeds of chicks/pullets.. But I am new to BYC and it will not let me send a responce to your reply. So I hope this works.

I am the same person that Ginger Lange contacted you about. Chickens were just made legal for me a few days ago. So I need to build a coop before I can take birds the age of yours. I'll check back in a month or so to see if you have anything then. Thanks!!

Hey I sent you a private message last night about wanting 4 different breeds of chicks/pullets.. But I am new to BYC and it will not let me send a responce to your reply. So I hope this works.

I am the same person that Ginger Lange contacted you about. Chickens were just made legal for me a few days ago. So I need to build a coop before I can take birds the age of yours. I'll check back in a month or so to see if you have anything then. Thanks!!
I just hatched chicks.... but I can't sex them. I have any and every kind and color of chick you could want! (if you get chicks I have a guy that takes all my extra roos) I thought there was unlimited messaging! Did she give you my phone number?..... I will PM you my number and you can call me tomorrow if you want.

Back
Top Bottom