BIN 18 Bearded Silkie Eggs! Ready to ship Thurs 6-28

TwinMapleRanch

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 18, 2011
N/W PA
My hens are laying like crazy and I'm ready to turn off my incubator for the summer! So I am offering an assortment of silkie eggs. As of right now I have 10 eggs from my blue/splash pen, 5 eggs from my partridge pen, and 3 eggs from my white pen. Would like to ship these out to somebody who can use them tomorrow, 6-28.

My breeders come from such lines as CJ's Silkies, Kornerstone Ranch, Mary Robbins, Dylan's Silkies and other top breeders. If more eggs are laid before the mail goes tomorrow I will include those too, but as of right now this is for exactly 18 eggs. Please respond sold to this ad if you would like them.

Shipping is included in the price and will be to the continental US via Priority mail. I individually bubble wrap each egg and place in an egg carton surrounded by tons more bubble wrap to keep them from shifting. I have had very good reports from my packaging and so far none have been broken in transit. People who have bought eggs from me have also had very good hatch rates. But shipped eggs are a gamble and I cannot control what the Post Office does with them, so I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.

Please unwrap your eggs as soon as they arrive and let them rest for 12-24 hours before setting them.

Thanks and happy hatching!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom