Biopsy's should not hurt and infusion rooms should not be funny dealing with cancer

bluejeans

Songster
7 Years
Jul 25, 2012
New Mexico
Biopsy should not hurt make sure the person doing it make's sure it wont. My wife went through lots of pain my sister in law a nurse who also had to have one did not .she made sure they made sure! Infusions rooms are not happy places unless you make them that way. When you have cancer many people spend
lots of time in one who knew those 15-30 thousand dollar bags held so much fluids . Chemo not like it use to be for most people its a lot easier than what you first thought and there is different chemo for different stages of cancer and also different types for different cancer . Prepare your self for a long haul its not a cold . Lets hear others stories who knew cancer was so common one trip to the hospital will convince you lots of people get it. God bless

Last edited:
My best friend had lower back pain , dr took a scan , cancer of the ovaries.

8 weeks chemo and a hysterectomy, not a great day .

Hardest part? Looking at your friends tired, grey face knowing she almost can’t handle this ...

I’m never sure what to say or do for her ...

My best friend had lower back pain , dr took a scan , cancer of the ovaries.

8 weeks chemo and a hysterectomy, not a great day .

Hardest part? Looking at your friends tired, grey face knowing she almost can’t handle this ...

I’m never sure what to say or do for her ...
Your her best friend just being their and hearing what she has to say.Is far better . A hug from a best friend is worth more than. Thousands of words.

Bravo.gif Good Thread!

Can we ad how chickens can help? If you have to do things differently if you are immune suppressed?

Take some pictures of their flock. cheer the infusion room up with them .I would bet other patients their would love to see the pictures to. And hear the storys of rosters and hens and egg gathering , coffee and eggs in the morning for breakfast!

Take some pictures of their flock. cheer the infusion room up with them .I would bet other patients their would love to see the pictures to. And hear the storys of rosters and hens and egg gathering , coffee and eggs in the morning for breakfast!
Nice ideas!

My cousin had cancer. She was diagnosed when she was 2 years old and went into remission when she was 11. As of last year, she has been in remission for 20 years and she had a baby. We didn't think she would be able to get pregnant (even the doctors said it was unlikely) because of how vigorously and early her treatments were, so the baby was a big surprise. She named her Victoria because she's a sign of her victory.

Peter, Paul, John, LuLu and Nieya. Fifty percent of my Fathers siblings died of Bowel and Liver cancer. Cancer is the disease that robs people of their souls. I miss them dearly, I love them all. The others died of heart related illnesses.
My dad is the baby he is 86 my mom is 83 they are both having serious health issues. God helps.

Back
Top Bottom